Port Costa was founded in 1879, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It served as a major wheat port and was home to many sailors and railroad workers.
The 1883 Burlington Hotel, with its own historic plaque debating its former status as a bordello, is located at the bottom of Canyon Lake Drive. Sparky's Garage now occupies the hotel's storefront.
Left: A local coffee truck.
Right: The town's post office.
The Port Costa school was built in 1911.
Saint Patrick's Mission Catholic Church was founded in 1898.
* Map via Port Costa Overview
* B&W photo of school via Port Costa School