Friday, January 14, 2011

My Boys

As a lover of anything related to the history of Walt Disney and his company I was so excited to see the documentary The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story last year (or two years ago?) in the city.


Last night my family watched the film and it was great to see it again. The film is made so beautifully with fun photographs and video clips of Robert and Richard Sherman throughout the years.


-An image of the Sherman brothers with Walt for an GE company promotional song-


Please go out and rent this movie! You will love it. I promise.


And don't forget to tell us what you think of it in the comment section!

- Greer

If you like this movie (which I know you will) you will love these as well:

-Walt and El Grupo
Website here

-Waking Sleeping Beauty
Website here

No comments: