Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brix

Austin surprised me with a Valentine's dinner at Brix.
It was so romantic!

(This is my philosophy: When people say Valentine's is dumb because you should act loving everyday...it kind of misses the purpose. For people -like us- who act loving and do special things for each other all the time...it's a really fun holiday to just be silly and buy things with hearts on it and eat lots of chocolate. It doesn't have to be a negative thing! Just have fun with it!!!)
Did that make sense? It does in my head.

Anyways, Austin picked me up with a huge bouquet of roses (so mushy, so sweet!!!) and we headed up to Napa.
At dinner he surprised me with an iphone. Welcome me to the future!


He looks so cute in his glasses!!


Our dessert plate.
Thanks Hannah!!!!


No comments: