Friday, January 11, 2013

Ringing in the New Year with a Bit of Chirstmas...

Hello friends! We are finally making our way back to the blog in this lovely new year of 2013. But before I can rid myself of the old and usher in the new, I wanted to quickly share with you all a bit about our Christmas. We had a lovely holiday, and Derek and I were lucky enough to get to spend time with both our families. Before we went up to the Bay Area for the actual day of Christmas, we strolled through Balboa Island with the Huffman clan. We were treated to a dazzling array of Christmas lights, and as we found during our Halloween experience there, these residents love to go all out with the decorations. So we grabbed ourselves some hot chocolate from Starbucks and took a nice brisk evening walk around the island. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

 


Alright, I'm glad we got that out of our system until next year. Next we'll focus on some snowy trips that recently took place (Park City!) and some that are hopefully yet to come (Big Bear?). Happy January!

--Jessica

No comments: