Monday, June 27, 2011

A Country Summer


Every time summer comes around, I start wishing I lived in the South or the countryside. Yes I'm sure it's ridiculously hot and I would probably melt, but there is just something about the thought of a picnic or BBQ accompanied by some sweet tea, pulled pork, gingham table cloths and peach pie that gets me every year. Throw in a little Zac Brown Band and the picture couldn't be more perfect. I've put together a few images to conjure up my day dream...maybe it's time for a road trip?





From here and here.



These adorable and ingenious party photos are from A Little Sussy. So clever!








Of course, Country Living always has something inspirational to contribute:




This last one from the adorable Farm Chicks.


Lots of great ideas from Southern Living:






From here.



Gorgeous summer food photography from Sunday Suppers.



From here.



I absolutely love the dainty details Heather Bullard brings to outdoor festivities...






From here.

This last one from Tartlette actually reminds me that we have our own peach tree at home...and it's almost time for it to start bearing some lovely fruit! Can't wait for July.

First pic here.

No comments: