Monday, July 4, 2011

America




As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I just graduated with a degree in American history.

Three years or so ago I decided on that major because of my love of good stories, nostalgia for the past, and my love for this country. It feels so good now to be able to know about our nations past and to be able to share it with friends.

Through my years of studies I have never felt anything but pride when learning about America's past. While many other students would laugh at some stories and express their senses of shame, (sad) I always felt a sense of pride knowing that every building block of our nation's past helped to create what we know (and love) today.

Long story short, what I'm trying to say is over here at Main Street Sisters we LOVE living in America because of all the freedoms, traditions, and pride it gives us.

Happy Independence Day!!!!







No comments: