Saturday, January 14, 2012

Forty-Niners

Bet you thought I was going to talk about the miners of 1849 who struck gold in California!!!
Not this time.

No, today was a day filled with football.
The 49er's defeated the Saints in the NFC divisional playoffs.
(Is that right? I'm a baseball kind of girl.)

But yes, today Austin and I watched the game.

With an hour to go til kick off (terminology: check!) we threw around the old pigskin.

Perfect spiral.

We worked up our appetites and made our way to the chips and dip.


Then we finally got to game time.
This is how Austin looked for the majority of the game.


Soon it was time to eat again.
I whipped up some steak sandwiches with bleu cheese, red onion, avocado...yum...


Dakota couldn't figure out why we were watching the tv and not him.
That poor dog gets no attention.
(NOT)


Austin was very pleased that they won. Woohoo!!

Though I usually don't pay attention to football, I must say that I was on the edge of my seat by the end!! It made me excited for baseball.
Can't teach an old dog new tricks, eh?

No comments: