Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents Day

In honor of Presidents Day I decided to post an interesting fact about one of 44 presidents.
My drive to work this morning gave me this idea because Armstrong and Getty were cracking me up (as usual!) with their facts.
Are you from the Sacramento-ish area? You should listen to Armstrong and Getty.
They are the best on the radio!
(Or on the iheartradio app!! I just downloaded it and it's nice to carry around and listen to my favorite talk radio.)
(I'm 90 apparently)
(That's not a bad thing)
(I don't work as their PR...but maybe I should?)

Ok! Back to the point of this post!

When Martin Van Buren wrote his autobiography after serving as president from 1837-1841, he didn’t mention his wife of 12 years.

I don't know why this amused me so much...but it did!



Maybe I'm still recovering from the flu.
Bye!
Greer

No comments: