Thursday, December 6, 2012

A December Day

My favorite (only) form of exercise is taking Austin's dog Dakota on walks.
Unlike my family's dogs he will walk right next to you and not even flinch when other dogs walk
past.

The two of us on a walk

We always walk from Austin's house a few blocks away from First Street to the bottom of First and back to Austin's. I love the fresh air and the up close view of old houses along the streets and shops down first street. 
We always pass the old Benicia State Capital and today I thought it looked mighty beautiful!


When I got home from our walk I was in need of some relaxation so I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and worked on some crafts...
It was a good cup of hot cocoa.



Oh! And here is the wreath I wrote about in the last post that I made from the left over cuttings at the tree lot.


I feel a connection to it because it resembles my hair when I wake up in the morning.


2 comments:

Jess said...

I love the wreath, it so simple and natural. you have quite the talent.

his little lady said...

Okay, how adorable!! And how lucky that he doesn't even flinch when other dogs walk by. Keeper for sure ;)
xo TJ