Saturday, January 7, 2012

Early morning adventure


This morning Austin and I drove up to Colusa to pick something up.
By this morning I mean 5:30 a.m.
It was a fun adventure!
When we got there he went inside and Dakota and I waited in the car. Kota has serious separation issues.
He was depressed the whole time Austin was inside the store.


Once that task was taken care of we drove around the surrounding area for a good couple of hours.
This area isn't what one that you would describe as lush and beautiful...but I think there is something neat about it.


There were a few large old houses that I imagine once belonged to the families who started the town.


Austin driving us around.


On our way back through we stopped at Granzella's in Williams.
We grabbed a couple sandwiches and let Kota run around and then headed on home.
Mmm...salami sandwich...


We made it home by noon! What a productive way to start the day, eh?

No comments: