Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday My Day

Hello Friday! You and I enjoyed ourselves today.
Today Grammy and I went out (I won't say where) to do some birthday shopping for my Main Street Sister Jessica. We picked up some delightful items! The pip will love 'em. After a morning of shopping we stuffed our faces with Chipotle. 
 "Chip-ootle? Chipot-ee? Chip-outle?" - Grammy

After learning my "Liberty" banner sold in less that 24 hours I decided to spend my afternoon making another one! This one says "Freedom."

I then got the idea to make a prize ribbon using my trusty red bandana. It was fun using the different areas of pattern for each section. 
I like the way it turned out...but I'm not sure what I'll use it for. I'm sure it will find a purpose!


1 comment:

Kerry Rivers said...

You two look like movie stars in the top picture!!